You can change the cookie settings on your browser at any time to block or restrict cookies but this may stop parts of the site from operating correctly. For more information, please see our Cookies Policy.
1. The First Deposit Bonus is a first time sign up bonus that is applied to member’s first deposit only.
2. The First Deposit Bonus cannot be: (a) combined with any other bonus or promotion; or (b) applied to any future deposits.
3. Only one First Deposit Bonus is available per member.
4. To qualify to receive the First Deposit Bonus, you must:
(a) register as a member of this website (which means that you accept the website terms and conditions);
(b) accept the First Deposit Bonus when you make your first deposit (on the deposit page); and
(c) make a minimum deposit of £10.
5. The First Deposit Bonus you receive will be 200% of your first deposit, up to a maximum deposit of £100. By way of example: (a) if you deposit £10, you will receive a First Deposit Bonus of £20, which means that you will have £30 credit in your member account to use on the website; and (b) if you deposit £100, you will receive a First Deposit Bonus of £200, which means that you will have £300 credit in your member account to use on the website. The maximum First Deposit Bonus you can receive is £200
6. Expiry: The First Deposit Bonus will expire if you do not use it in its entirety within 30 days from the date it is credited to your member account.
7. Wagering requirements: Wagering is when you place a cash bet (or wager) on a game. Wagering requirements apply to the First Deposit Bonus before you can make a cash withdrawal (including, but not limited to, any cash winnings or deposits related to the applicable bonus) from your member account.
You must wager 2 times the value of the First Deposit Bonus before you can make a cash withdrawal (including, but not limited to, any cash winnings or deposits related to the applicable bonus) from your member account.
Your wagering requirements will be displayed in your My Account section of the website, where an example of how much you will need to wager to meet the relevant wagering requirement will be displayed.
Wagering on different games contributes different amounts towards your wagering requirements. This means that some games contribute towards your wagering requirements more than other games. For example, you will need to wager more on non bingo games than bingo games to meet the wagering requirements: wagers on bingo games will contribute 100% of each wager towards your wagering requirements, whilst wagers on all slots and instant games (excluding Hi Lo) will contribute 5% of each wager towards your wagering requirements.
The table below sets out: (a) the percentage that wagers on each game contribute towards the wagering requirements; and (b) an example setting out the amount that a £10 wager will contribute on each category will contribute towards the £20 wagering requirement:
Percentage of each wager on the game that will contribute towards wagering requirement
EXAMPLE: Contribution that a £10 wager will make to a total wagering requirement of £20
All bingo games
All slots and instant games (excluding Hi Lo)
7 and a Half, Play your Cards Right
Roulette Splendide, Classic Roulette, Three Card Poker, Pai Gow and Caribbean Stud
All blackjack games, baccarat, snap, Hi Low and video poker games
8. Wagering order: After the First Deposit Bonus has been credited to your member account, the amounts you wager will be deducted from your deposit related to the First Deposit Bonus and any winnings related to such deposit or your First Deposit Bonus first and from the bonus account (which will include your First Deposit Bonus) thereafter, until the value of the First Deposit Bonus has been wagered.
9. Withdrawal: Bonuses are for wagering purposes on the website only and cannot be withdrawn as cash. You cannot withdraw any winnings won when wagering with your First Deposit Bonus or deposit (or other amounts) related to your First Deposit Bonus until and unless you have met the wagering requirements of any active First Deposit Bonus in your member account. Once you have met your wagering requirements or the First Deposit Bonus has expired, you will be able to withdraw any available cash balance.
10. Standard Bonus Rules: Standard Bonus Rules apply.
Operated by Entertaining Play Limited of Suite 2, Floor 2, Waterport Place, Gibraltar. Licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission (Licence number 38905). We are also licensed and regulated by the Government of Gibraltar and Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (No. 46).